News & Blog

November 1, 2015

Best Places to Work in Pittsburgh

Wilke CPAs & Advisors – One The Best Places to Work In Pittsburgh!

Wilke & Associates –  One of the best places to work in Pittsburgh five years in a row.  Pittsburgh’s leading small business CPA has been honored again by the Pittsburgh Business Times!

Wilke & Associates one of Pittsburgh’s leading Small Business Advisors and CPA firms is consistently in growth mode.   90% of Wilke & Associates’ new small business clients are obtained by referrals.   These referrals reflect the excellent service provided by our dedicated staff and management to our valued small business clients.  The remaining 10% of new clients are a result of marketing efforts.

Additionally, Wilke & Associates offers opportunity and professional growth for our small business advisors, CPA’s, general ledger managers, and administration team. We strive for excellence and strictly adhere to ethical tax practices.  Our leadership style of management encourages our staff to manage themselves and their workload.

Wilke & Associates has a fast-paced, fun, and challenging work environment with rewarding compensation.  Employees enjoy potential bonuses,  fringe benefits and career growth.  Employees also take advantage of telecommuting, in-house chair massages, frequent company lunches and parties while being able to make their families a top priority.

Click here for the entire article.

When Can I Expect My Tax Refund in 2023?
A Quick Guide to Our New Website
Why Investing in Customer Service Pays Off
The IRS Has a Five-Year Strategy
A Guide to Cybersecurity and Email Phishing Attempts