Start Your Career with Wilke & Associates, CPAs. Only at Wilke & Associates, Managers are empowered to create their portfolio and genuinely benefit from their entrepreneurial endeavors (managers are primarily in charge of their destiny, like running their own business.) Managers at Wilke manage their workload, and the sky is the limit for growth potential. Did we mention Tax Managers may also have the flexibility to telecommute?
Sometimes change is hard, but change is constant and can be rewarding. Our recruiting team offers years of experience in the accounting and finance area and looks forward to assisting with your future career plans.
If you are interested in the position of Tax Manager, please contact us today for a confidential informational interview.
The individual in this full-time position will be responsible for the accurate and timely review and analysis of income tax accounting and reporting for assigned clients. Although we prefer two years of professional tax experience for this position if you possess all of the traits of an entrepreneur — passion, self-starter, excellent communication skills, flexibility, excellent vision, and confidence we want to talk to you!
Expectations for consideration
● CPA designation and Public Accounting experience preferred.
● Familiar with pertinent IRC, state, and municipal sections and regulations
● Working knowledge of research techniques and various resources in the firm library
● Become proficient in the preparation of corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary and other returns
● Responsible for completion of tax returns under the supervision of more experienced staff
● Present conclusions and recommendations to management
● Facilitate client portals (Data Room)
● Understand professional standards and applicable legal and regulatory requirements along with the firm’s policies and procedures
● Competence with Intuit & Sage products and CPA a plus
● Travel to and from client locations
We expect this professional to maintain positive client relations and deliver consistent client communication and service with confidentiality. Visit our Contact page or email Rachel to begin your career with us.