Mergers & Acquisitions
We are much more than just certified public accountants. We are merger and acquisition, succession planning, and business valuation advisors. And we are, above all, results-oriented. Wilke & Associates works with private companies at all stages of growth. We’ve helped companies through restructuring, consolidation, partner/shareholder buyouts, stock option plans, and those going through strategic and financial acquisitions on the buy and sell sides of the transaction.
Simply said, we can support your company through any stage of the transaction process with effective delivery of:
- Evaluating the most advantageous path for the company and its owners
- Valuation of the company
- Project Management to facilitate and control the flow of information to third parties
- Planning & Assistance in evaluating offers
- Due Diligence in finance, tax, and operations
- Transaction Structuring, including accounting, tax and compliance considerations
- Post-closing Assistance including integration, audit, review, and compliance
To successfully complete a transaction, buyers and sellers must rely on the experience of their trusted team of advisors. We go to bat and have a “whatever it takes” attitude. We successfully navigate through challenges and obstacles with creative thinking, thorough research, problem-solving, and exceptional negotiating skills.
Wilke & Associates has one single goal to assist each client in maximizing the value and success of their business and personal finances.
For more information about Mergers & Acquisitions, please contact David Wilke.