We are much more than just certified public accountants. We are business mergers and acquisitions advisors. And we are, above all, results-oriented. Wilke & Associates works with private and public companies at all stages of growth. We’ve helped companies through restructuring, consolidation, tender offers, and those looking to make other strategic acquisitions, purchase of assets and/or management acquisitions.
Simply said, we can support your company through any transition stage with effective delivery of:
- Planning & Assist in evaluating a deal
- Due Diligence in finance, tax, and operations
- Structuring inclusive of accounting advice and merger accounting
- Post-closing Assistance including audit, review and compliance
- Negotiation including preparation and audit of completion accounts
- And Closing with advice regarding purchasing agreements
Our team of excellence combines decades of expertise with the M & A process, ethics, and a personal and confidential approach.
To sell a business, a firm has to have the ability to strategically orchestrate a pool of buyers willing to pay the highest price and best deal terms. We go to bat, and have a “whatever it takes” attitude. We successfully navigate through challenges and obstacles with creative thinking, thorough research, problem-solving, and exceptional negotiating skills.
Wilke & Associates has one single goal to assist each client in maximizing the value and success of their business and personal finances.
For more information about Mergers & Acquisitions, please contact David Wilke.