Start Your Career with Wilke & Associates, CPAs. Only at Wilke & Associates, Managers are empowered to create their own portfolio and benefit from their entrepreneurial endeavors (managers are primarily in charge of their own destiny, like running their own business.) Managers at Wilke manage their workload, and the sky is the limit for growth potential. Did we mention Consulting Managers may also have the flexibility to telecommute?
Sometimes change is hard, but change is constant and can be rewarding. Our recruiting team offers years of experience in the accounting and finance area and looks forward to assisting with your future career plans.
If you are interested in the position of Consulting Manager, please contact us today for a confidential informational interview.
Expectations for consideration
- Serves the needs of the client by planning, coordinating, and executing cross-functional risk management projects
- Instrumental in supporting Mergers & Acquisitions transactions to facilitate business sales and purchases
- Coordinates with managers in all phases of the engagement, including the execution of the project deliverables, communications with the project team, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling
- Manages relationship with client-side project members to facilitate project fulfillment
- Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include dynamic problem solving, risk assessment, quality control, and data and information evaluation
- Continually evaluates project resource requirements delivery to ensure efficient resource allocation, communication, and execution.
- Identifies further areas of value-add to create opportunities for future projects
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
Executes a project plan well and assists in project development
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skill
- BA or BS in Business, Accounting, or related field required, Masters Degree preferred
- 3+ years of professional-level project management experience required
- Understand professional standards and applicable legal and regulatory requirements along with the firm’s policies and procedures
- Professional audit competence with Intuit & Sage products and CPA a plus
- Travel to and from client locations
We expect this professional to maintain positive client relations and deliver consistent client communication and service with confidentiality. Visit our Contact page, upload your resume, or email Rachel to begin your career with us.