Start your career with Wilke & Associates, CPAs. Only at Wilke & Associates, Managers are empowered to create their own portfolio and benefit from their entrepreneurial endeavors (managers are essentially in charge of their own destiny, like running their own business.) Managers at Wilke manage their workload, and the sky is the limit for growth potential. Did we mention Audit Managers may also have the flexibility to telecommute?
Sometimes change is hard, but change is constant and can be rewarding. Our recruiting team offers years of experience in the accounting and finance area and looks forward to assisting with your future career plans.
If you are interested in the position of Audit Manager, please contact us today for a confidential informational interview.
The individual in this full-time position will be responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of audited, reviewed, and compiled financial statements for assigned clients. Although we prefer three years of professional audit and attest experience if you possess all of the traits of an entrepreneur — passion, self-starter, excellent communication skills, flexibility, excellent vision, and confidence we want to talk to you!
Expectations for consideration
● Proficient in preparing financial statements and performing operational, financial, and process review of all operations during attest engagements
● Prepare practical recommendations to improve controls, cash flow, quality, effectiveness, efficiency, and profitability during attest engagements
● Participate as an advisor in a wide variety of management requests: acquisition and divestiture due diligence, fraud investigations, process mapping, improvement teams for attest clients
● Working knowledge of research techniques and various resources in the firm library
● Assume responsibility for unaudited financial statement engagements or segments of audit engagement under the supervision of more experienced staff
● Become familiar with pronouncements of the FASB, AICPA, GAO, and GASB
● Present conclusions and recommendations to management
● Facilitate client portals (Data Room)
● Understand professional standards and applicable legal and regulatory requirements along with the firm’s policies and procedures
● Professional audit competence with Intuit & Sage products and CPA a plus
● Travel to and from client locations
Salary: $75,000 – $110,000
We expect this professional to maintain positive client relations and deliver consistent client communication and service with confidentiality. Visit our Contact page or email Amy to begin your career with us.